Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Relaxing

Not much going on right now so I'll just talk about the past few days. Our ITT tour to the Cuevas de Nerja (Caves of Nerja) for last Saturday was cancelled so Mom went along with a couple of friends from work on a shopping trip at the Portugal border and I just stayed home to put away some more of the boxes.

It was a beautiful sunny day but was cold inside the house so I just went out to the patio to get warmed up after getting some work done. Mom called before they headed home and asked me to prepare dinner since they were very hungry so I deep fried some lumpia, grilled chicken breasts in olive oil and garlic and boiled some veggies about an hour before they got home.

Sunday morning was very foggy and cold so we just got up late and had oatmeal with strawberries and hot chocolate and went to church on base at 12:00. The fog burned off around 2:00 pm and the sun came out so it was mom's turn on the hammock.


I had another interview on Monday for the job at the galley. I've been interviewed by the officer in charge but the chief wanted to talk to me also. Found out that he just wanted to talk about the people that I'll be working with and a little bit more about my responsibilities. If I do get hired, I'll start work around the middle of March. It'll be a Monday-Friday schedule but hours are not confirmed yet but will not be past 6:00 pm. I'll be responsible for ordering/issuing the items/ingredients for the daily meals.


1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger reyjay said...

Hi Robert,

One of these days, Donna and I'll be lounging around on that hammock of yours!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home