Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Kicking back



Here's mom's turn at the hammock while enjoying her People magazine reading about Brad and Angelina. Somehow it wouldn't come up on the first post.

4 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger reyjay said...

Your pictures look way too much like retired lifestyle!! (Hint, hint??)

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger reyjay said...

Hi it's me again.
Like I said over the phone this morning, I was only able to view the Snapfish pictures once I got back here in California. Rai-rai has yet to set up the 'maniagofamily' Outlook account in my laptop. So until then, send eMails to my "reyjay2" Yahoo account. Thanks,

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger reyjay said...

Oh and one more thing...


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger reyjay said...

Are you having fun in Italy on your Anniversary so far???!!!?

Be safe, take care of yourselves always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home