Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentine's Day Dinner

Planned on going out to town and walk around but it was too cold plus it was a long walk to the bus station so I just went back to bed after eating breakfast since I was still sleepy. Got up around 12 and went to the galley for lunch then to the library to post my daily blog and some surfing.

It cleared up a bit in the afternoon so I went out to take pictures of Mt. Vesuvio from the parking garage. The top was covered with a thick layer of clouds so it looked like an eruption. Hopefully I'll get a better shot one of these days while the sun is rising.

One of the conferees from Naples arranged for a group dinner at an Italian restaurant downtown and a bus picked us up at 6:30. Walked around a bit for some window shopping and then we got caught in a heavy downpour so we had wet quite a bit. For dinner, we had wine, appetizers then lasagna and cordon bleu for the main course and chocolate mousse for dessert. There was also a guitarist going around and singing to the customers. I guess this was our romantic Valentinés Day/Anniversary dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home